Are you interested in?
46 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
106 Tours & Activities
36 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Make the most of your visit to Cuenca with a day trip to three important artisan villages of Ecuador. After pickup from your hotel, take in the Andean landscape on your way to Chordeleg and San Bartolomé. You’ll get an immersive look at the craftsmanship that goes into textiles, guitars, and more. Let your private guide help you decide on what to eat for your included lunch in Gualaceo.
- Relax in convenient round trip transportation from your hotel
- Feast on a locally prepared lunch with a vegetarian option available
- Get a closer look at artisanal life with your private guide
- Visit three of Ecuador’s most famous artisan villages in a single day
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up in your hotel or apartment
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A minimum of 1 person per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Polylepis Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gualaceo, Chordeleg, and San Bartolomé from Cuenca?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Gualaceo, Chordeleg, and San Bartolomé from Cuenca?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gualaceo, Chordeleg, and San Bartolomé from Cuenca?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gualaceo, Chordeleg, and San Bartolomé from Cuenca?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30796P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCuencaBus Tours - GuayaquilArchaeology Tours - GuayaquilFull-day Tours - GuayaquilBus Tours - BañosArchaeology Tours - BañosFull-day Tours - BañosBus Tours - QuitoArchaeology Tours - QuitoFull-day Tours - QuitoCategory