Are you interested in?
El Cajas National Park Tours
55 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
41 Tours & Activities
72 Tours & Activities
7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
This private full-day tour from Cuenca, Ecuador was designed with hikers in mind. Explore trails through primary cloud forest, then continue to Cajas National Park to explore the high altitude paramo landscape and watershed within this UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. A well-earned lunch of trout from local fish farms is included.
- Hike through primary cloud forest
- Explore Cajas National Park on foot
- Chance to see llamas
- Visit a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Naturalist tour guide/driver
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointCuenca Bestours Tour Operator, 1-75, Alfonso Moreno Mora, Cuenca 010150, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
If the hotel or Airbnb is not listed please provide the address after booking
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Comfortable hiking shoes are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cuenca Bestours Tour Operator
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cajas National Park Hiking Tour through Cloud Forest and Moorlands ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cajas National Park Hiking Tour through Cloud Forest and Moorlands ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cajas National Park Hiking Tour through Cloud Forest and Moorlands ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cajas National Park Hiking Tour through Cloud Forest and Moorlands ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 28838P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCuenca4WD Tours - GuayaquilSporting Events - GuayaquilBus Tours - GuayaquilHiking - GuayaquilNature and Wildlife - GuayaquilExtreme - GuayaquilFull-day Tours - Guayaquil4WD Tours - BañosSporting Events - BañosBus Tours - BañosHiking - BañosNature and Wildlife - BañosExtreme - BañosFull-day Tours - Baños4WD Tours - QuitoSporting Events - QuitoBus Tours - QuitoHiking - QuitoNature and Wildlife - QuitoExtreme - QuitoFull-day Tours - QuitoCategory