Chilliwack River Whitewater Paddle Trip
Fraser Lake, Canada
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the rush of white-water rafting in British Columbia’s wilderness during this full-day, guided excursion along the Chilliwack River. Head to the mountains to ride this river that descends in 32-feet (10-meters) every 0.60-miles (1-kilometer) and flows through the imposing and picturesque Cascade Mountains.
- White-water raft in the Canadian mountains on the Chilliwack River
- Instructions, helmet, wetsuit, paddling gear included
- Beginners and inexperience paddlers welcome
Professional river guide
Use of helmet, life Jackets, and any other necessary rafting gear (i.e. splash jacket or wetsuit)
Hotel pick up and drop off for 6 or more passengers (to be paid direct)
Departure & Return
Departure PointMajor League 2
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in ALL weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 10yrs old and approx. 80 lbs
- OPERATED BY Hyak Wilderness Adventures Inc.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 13336P7