Are you interested in?
- Explore Chichicastenango Market and Lake Atitlan on a 2-day trip from Guatemala City
- Explore the highland culture and shop for products like handicrafts, medicinals plants, machetes at Chichicastenango Market
- Take a scenic boat cruise amidst the gorgeous volcano-rimmed shores of Lake Atitlan
- Visit Santiago Atitlan, learning about the Mayan spiritual practices of town residents
- Perfect chance to explore the indigenous culture of Guatemala
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Infants must sit on laps
- To find pictures of our experiences, search us on Instagram as @graylinetoursgt
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2 Day Tour: Chichicastenango Market and Lake Atitlan from Guatemala City.