Are you interested in?
- Enjoy a 6-day, 5-night tour of Guatemala including Antigua, Chichicastenango Market, Lake Atitlan, Santiago and Tikal
- Discover the history of the ancient Maya at the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Tikal National Park
- Stroll the charming cobblestone streets of Antigua, the country's one-time capital
- Shop for bargains on handicrafts and textiles at the sprawling market of Chichicastenango
- Admire stunning views of volcano-rimmed Lake Atitlan during a boat ride and visits to Panjachel and Santiago Atitlan
- Perfect mix of history, local culture and beautiful scenery
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- La Aurora Airport, Guatemala City Guatemala
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Note Chichicastenango Market is only open on Thursdays and Sundays
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff