Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
59 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
163 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
3 Tours & Activities
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Price varies by group size
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Take a trip back through the history of Guatemala, both ancient and modern, during this private 6-hour exploration of Guatemala City’s top museums. Stop by the Popol Vuh Museum, housing artifacts from some of the oldest cultures that lived in Guatemala. Then explore the wealth of indigenous weaving on display at the Ixchel Museum of Indigenous Textiles and Clothing and learn about Mayan engineering at the Miraflores Museum. This museum-themed excursion also includes a private guide, entrance fees, an optional lunch upgrade and round-trip hotel transport from Antigua or Guatemala City.
- Check out the Popol Vuh, Ixchel, Miraflores and Railway museums in Guatemala City on a private tour
- Admire the artifacts from some of Guatemala's earliest cultures at the Popol Vuh Museum
- Discover the country's rich weaving traditions at the Ixchel Museum of Indigenous Textiles and Clothing
- Explore the ingenious engineering of the Maya at the Miraflores Museum
- Learn about Guatemala's railroad industry at the Railway Museum
- Private guide ensures personalized service and attention
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be ready at you lobby hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Dress code is formal
- Dress code is smart casual
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GTM Tour Guide Travel Services Guatemala
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guatemala City Museums and Guatemala city sightseeing?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guatemala City Museums and Guatemala city sightseeing?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Guatemala City Museums and Guatemala city sightseeing?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guatemala City Museums and Guatemala city sightseeing?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8231P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsAttractions & Museums - Central HighlandsMuseum Tickets & Passes - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaAttractions & Museums - AntiguaMuseum Tickets & Passes - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelAttractions & Museums - PanajachelMuseum Tickets & Passes - PanajachelCategory