Are you interested in?
161 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
868 Tours & Activities
Uros Floating Islands (Islas Uros) Tours
97 Tours & Activities
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
10 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
With soaring mountain peaks, shimmering lakes, UNESCO–listed treasures, and thousands of years of Incan history, Peru and Bolivia are a traveller’s dream destinations. On this comprehensive 10-day tour, explore both nations with your private guide and hit highlights including Lake Titicaca and Machu Picchu with ease. With hotel accommodation, breakfasts, entry fees, and all travel covered, you’re free to relax and see the best of South America.
- See the best of Peru and Bolivia in one 10-day tour
- Hit famous highlights including Lake Titicaca and Machu Picchu
- Includes all accommodation, breakfasts, and entry fees
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Lima hotel
Saved to wishlist!
09 nights accommodation in Hotels
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
complimentary pickup service from your Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cusco Holiday Peru Servicios Turisticos
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 10-Day Private Journey Around Peru and Bolivia Following the Inca Paths?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 10-Day Private Journey Around Peru and Bolivia Following the Inca Paths?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 10-Day Private Journey Around Peru and Bolivia Following the Inca Paths?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 10-Day Private Journey Around Peru and Bolivia Following the Inca Paths?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Highly recommended Richard as he is incredibly reliable, responsible and trustworthy." See review
- "Highly recommended Richard as he is incredibly reliable, responsible and trustworthy."
Product code: 12666P51
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursAir ToursBus ToursSporting EventsArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeWater ToursHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLima4WD Tours - IcaAir Tours - IcaBus Tours - IcaSporting Events - IcaArchaeology Tours - IcaMulti-day Tours - IcaExtreme - IcaWater Tours - IcaHistorical Tours - Ica4WD Tours - HuarazAir Tours - HuarazBus Tours - HuarazSporting Events - HuarazArchaeology Tours - HuarazMulti-day Tours - HuarazExtreme - HuarazWater Tours - HuarazHistorical Tours - Huaraz4WD Tours - NazcaAir Tours - NazcaBus Tours - NazcaSporting Events - NazcaArchaeology Tours - NazcaMulti-day Tours - NazcaExtreme - NazcaWater Tours - NazcaHistorical Tours - NazcaCategory
Dédalo Arte y ArtesaníaPedro de Osma Museum (Museo Pedro de Osma)Lima Cruise PortBallestas Islands (Islas Ballestas) Nazca LinesLima Plaza MayorSantiago de SurcoMagic Water Circuit Jockey PlazaChurch and Convent of Saint Francis (Iglesia y Convento de San Francisco)Mujica Gallo (Gold Museum)Huaca Huallamarca (Pan de Azucar)ChorrillosHistoric Centre of Lima (Centro Historico de Lima)Sacred City of Caral-SupeMario Testino Museum (Museo Mario Testino MATE)Larcomar (Centro Comercial Larcomar)National Museum of Archaeology, Anthropology, and HistorySanctuary of Las Nazarenas (Iglesia de las Nazarenas)Lima Chinatown (Barrio Chino)