Are you interested in?
- Full-day panoramic sightseeing boat trip around Mallorca's Palma Bay
- Cruise on the crystal-clear Palma Bay waters
- Relax and sunbathe on board or swim in the stunning Mediterranean Sea
- Enjoy a delicious lunch of paella and ensaimada, with a glass of cava
Departure & Return
Departure PointPalma de Mallorca, Palma de Mallorca, Majorca, Balearic Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
The boat tour departs from the Port of Palma and we offer return transfer to the port for those clients staying in the south area.
Once you have made the booking, we will send you an email with the booking details, and then another email confirming the departure time and departure point. We will pick you up at your hotel or at a point nearby for clients staying in the south area resorts, clients staying in Palma city centre have to come to the port.
In front of the building AUDITORIUM OF PALMA where the CRUCEROS TRAMONTANA boat is, adress: Avinguda de Gabriel Roca, 18, 07014 Palma de Mallorca, Islas Baleares https://goo.gl/maps/chbNJ2B786J2
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Admire the seaside splendor of the shore as you sail towards the Malgrat Islands; pass natural landmarks such as Cala Mayor, Portal Nous and Magaluf and stop intermittently to plunge into the inviting waters of the ocean. Soak up the soothing sunshine on comfortable benches while listening to traditional Spanish music.
Pleasure your palate with a selection of Spanish specialties such as flavorsome paella (a rich rice dish with fresh seafood or succulent chorizo) and ensaimada (a sweet pastry desert). Sip decadent cava or sweet sangria as you travel back to the port.
Please see the itinerary section below for pickup locations within the southern area of Mallorca.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- High-factor sunscreen is recommended
- Please be aware that pick up is only available from selected hotels south of Palma. If staying in Central Palma, the tour will depart from Palma Bay port.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nofrills Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Mallorca Palma Bay Boat Trip with Lunch.