Are you interested in?
Blue Mountains Tours
7 Tours & Activities
Coffee & Tea Tours
1 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
51 Tours & Activities
10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels in and around Montegobay that may not be listed here
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Thelga's Jamaica Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blue mountain coffee experiene?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue mountain coffee experiene?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Blue mountain coffee experiene?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue mountain coffee experiene?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 30742P43
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCoffee & Tea ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontego BayBus Tours - LuceaCoffee & Tea Tours - LuceaBus Tours - FalmouthCoffee & Tea Tours - FalmouthBus Tours - TrelawnyCoffee & Tea Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Margaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarGood Hope EstateGreenwood Great HouseCroydon PlantationSam Sharpe SquareFort MontegoMontego Bay Cruise PortAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenDoctor's Cave BeachCornwall BeachAquasol Theme ParkGlistening Waters Luminous LagoonHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Rastafari Indigenous VillageMontego Bay Marine Park