Are you interested in?
Lake Atitlan (Lago de Atitlán) Tours
43 Tours & Activities
10 Tours & Activities
22 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the small town village life and gorgeous scenery of Lake Atitlan during this 5-hour hiking excursion from Santa Cruz la Laguna to San Marcos. During the course of your trip you’ll observe local villagers tending to coffee and corn crops in area farm fields and pass through small Mayan hamlets like San Marcos, Tzununná and Jaibalito. Best of all your hike offers a chance to enjoy the gorgeous scenery of Lake Atitlan and its nearby volcanoes. This Lake Atitlan hiking adventure also covers one-way transfer to the start point, hotel pickup, guide and entrance fees.
- Hike from Santa Cruz la Laguna to San Marcos on the shore of Lake Atitlan
- Observe local village life as you pass residents tending to farm fields of coffee and corn
- Explore Mayan villages including San Marcos, Tzununná and Jaibalito
- Enjoy the incredible scenery of Lake Atitlan and nearby volcanoes during your trip
Saved to wishlist!
One-way private transfer
Departure & Return
Departure PointCentrally located hotels in Panajachel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- OPERATED BY Tours & Activities SA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 14275P3