Are you interested in?
4 Tours & Activities
On the Water
17 Tours & Activities
Marlborough Sounds Tours
18 Tours & Activities
7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the exquisite Marlborough Sounds from the water during a full-day adventure by sea kayak. Depart from the Picton waterfront and prepare to be wowed as you paddle past secluded coves along the western end of Queen Charlotte Sound. Your knowledgeable guide points out marine life such as eagles rays, cormorants, little blue penguins, New Zealand fur seals and more. Stop at a sheltered beach for a delicious lunch with locally sourced ingredients. Numbers are limited to ensure a small-group experience.
- Full-day sea kayak tour of the Marlborough Sounds
- Paddle from the Picton waterfront to Queen Charlotte Sound
- Keep an eye out for dolphins, fur seals and little blue penguins
- Learn about the area’s natural history from an expert guide
- Dig into a beachside lunch of seasonal ingredients
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary equipment provided
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure Point1 London Quay, Picton 7220, New Zealand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (minimum age of children to participate is 8 years old)
- A minimum of 2 people per departure time is required. If you are a solo traveler, please contact our office for availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Wilderness Guides LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 10707P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesPictonKayaking - South IslandKayaking - BlenheimKayaking - WellingtonCategory