Are you interested in?
Naples and Pompeii Tours from Rome Tours
1163 Tours & Activities
208 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
364 Tours & Activities
5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Pompeii and Herculaneum are among the world’s most important Roman archaeological sites, but the ruins can be hard to interpret to the untrained eye. With this tour, take a deep dive into ancient history by visiting both sites with an archaeologist guide. Learn about the history and architecture of these two cities buried by the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in AD 79, taking in the highlights in just a few hours.
- Skip the hassle of following a map by visiting the sites with a guide
- Explanations of the main villas, temples, and other highlights
- Assistance during travel between the two archaeological sites by train
- Admission tickets to both Pompeii and Herculaneum included
Saved to wishlist!
Guidance at Pompeii and Herculaneum by Archaeologist guide
Pompeii skip the line ticket
Herculaneum skip the line ticket
Circumvesuviana one-way ticket from Pompeii to Herculaneum
Pick up and drop off service
Meals and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointArchaeological Park of Pompeii, Via Villa dei Misteri, 2, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Return DetailsErcolano Scavi, 80056 Ercolano, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Askos Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pompeii and Herculaneum Small Group tour with an Archaeologist?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Pompeii and Herculaneum Small Group tour with an Archaeologist?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all 6
See all 6
Product code: 23258P129
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPompeiiArchaeology Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoArchaeology Tours - AmalfiWalking Tours - AmalfiHistorical Tours - AmalfiHalf-day Tours - AmalfiArchaeology Tours - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoCategory