Are you interested in?
Attractions & Museums
19 Tours & Activities
362 Tours & Activities
327 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
One of the most fascinating archaeological ruins in the world, Pompeii is a highlight of southern Italy. Save hours by booking your entrance ticket in advance to avoid the long lines and have more time to spend exploring the remains of temples, baths, villas, and shops frozen in time since AD 79. No need to print a ticket—simply show your smartphone voucher at the dedicated ticket window.
- Skip past the crowds at the entrance with pre-booked Pompeii tickets
- Take your time to stroll along the paved streets of the ancient Roman city
- Admire the Villa of Mysteries, baths, forum, and other spectacular sites
- Redeem your ticket with your smartphone quickly and easily
Saved to wishlist!
any kind of transportation
Food and drink
Departure & Return
Departure PointPompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Askos Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Pompeii Ruins Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Pompeii Ruins Ticket?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Pompeii Ruins Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Pompeii Ruins Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 23258P132