- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
Departure & Return
On cruise ship days, outside the Port Chalmers Public Library. The departure time is 8.30am, however, if your ship is delayed we will wait for you.
On cruise ship days, we drop off clients at Dunedin Railway Station. It is a short walk from here to the cruise ship shuttle buses that return you to Port Chalmers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the ship name
- Minimum of 2 people applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All participants are expected to have a good fitness level to enjoy the ride. Good fitness means being able to climb 3 flights of stairs without puffing. If you are unable to do this, then you MUST choose the electric bike option.
- Due to bicycle weight limitations, customers weighing over 130kg or 280lbs are prohibited from this tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 13 years
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Warm clothing, wind proof jacket, no baggy trousers
- Electric bike tour option a minimum age of 18 years applies
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In the interest of your fellow bikers, we reserve the right to refuse customers who are not competent on a bike or who have poor fitness.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Offtrack MTB Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Otago Peninsula Bike Tour.