Are you interested in?
- Sleeping in the jungle means a full Amazon immersion
- Included meals feature fresh Amazonian flavors
- Group size is limited to 10 people to ensure personalized service
- Worry-free arrival: a guide will greet you at the airport
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Puerto Maldonado Airport, Puerto Maldonado Peru
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Note: departure to the airport on day 3 will take place right after breakfast. Please plan your departure flight accordingly
- It is recommended you bring light pants, long sleeved shirts, hiking shoes, rain jacket, day pack, flashlight, binoculars, pocket knife and insect repellent
- Passport name, number, date of birth and nationality is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise preferences regarding matrimonial or twin beds.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please Note: Please have a small bag packed as luggage will be restricted in the Amazon Lodge. Your remaining luggage will be stored safely in the Office in Puerto Maldonado
- Note: to conserve energy in the jungle, the power is turned off for a short amount of time in the morning and afternoon.
- Note: Please specify type of bed (single or matrimonial)
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cultural Immersion Travel Peru E.I.R.L.
If you cancel at least 45 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 14 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 15 and 44 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Eco Amazonia Lodge in the Amazon Jungle ECOMAGICO.