Are you interested in?
Ports of Call Tours
16 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
22 Tours & Activities
Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya) Tours
36 Tours & Activities
7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
1 natural beverage
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointPuerto Quetzal, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
- Puerto Quetzal, Escuintla
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infants must sit on laps
- All departure times are based on the GUATEMALA LOCAL time in port. Ships sometimes do not adjust their clocks to the local time in port, so it is very important to make sure you meet your tour at the correct local time.
- Please search for the Gray Line representative , we will be outside with our Gray Line Logo.
- To find pictures of our experiences, search us on Instagram as @graylinetoursgt
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Colonial Antigua City Highlights?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Colonial Antigua City Highlights?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Colonial Antigua City Highlights?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Colonial Antigua City Highlights?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3022P71
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPuerto QuetzalShore Excursions - Pacific HighlandsBus Tours - Pacific HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - Pacific HighlandsHistorical Tours - Pacific HighlandsFull-day Tours - Pacific HighlandsShore Excursions - AntiguaBus Tours - AntiguaPorts of Call Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaShore Excursions - Guatemala CityBus Tours - Guatemala CityPorts of Call Tours - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityFull-day Tours - Guatemala CityCategory