Are you interested in?
Ports of Call Tours
16 Tours & Activities
Puerto Quetzal Cruise Port Tours
3 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
15 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Add some relaxation time to your shore excursion in Guatemala during this 8-hour trip to the country’s Kawilal Hot Springs. This sprawling spa complex, which uses waters heated by the warmth of nearby Pacaya Volcano, offers a wealth of thermal pools, a thermal circuit, steam baths and hydrotherapy. Soak away your aches in the spa’s warming waters, or choose to add a massage, manicure or pedicure to your visit (at your own expense). You’ll also have time to fuel up with some food at the on-site restaurant. This Kawilal shore excursion covers lunch and round-trip port transport.
- Take a shore excursion from Puerto Quetzal to Kawilal Hot Springs, including a thermal pool circuit and lunch
- Enjoy the spa's range of on-site pools, steam baths and hydrotherapy baths heated by nearby Pacaya Volcano
- Take advantage of on-site reflexology or shiatsu massage services, or indulge in a manicure or pedicure (own expense)
- Savor a delicious, included lunch at the spa's on-site restaurant
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointPuerto Quetzal, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
- Puerto Quetzal, Escuintla
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Recommended to bring a swimsuit, towels, sunscreen, sunglasses and comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- All departure times are based on the GUATEMALA LOCAL time in port. Ships sometimes do not adjust their clocks to the local time in port, so it is very important to make sure you meet your tour at the correct local time.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please search for the Gray Line representative , we will be outside with our Gray Line Logo.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Thermal Circuit and Hot Springs with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Thermal Circuit and Hot Springs with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Thermal Circuit and Hot Springs with Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Thermal Circuit and Hot Springs with Lunch?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3022P44
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDining ExperiencesPorts of Call ToursThermal Spas & Hot SpringsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSpa ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPuerto QuetzalShore Excursions - Pacific HighlandsDining Experiences - Pacific HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - Pacific HighlandsThermal Spas & Hot Springs - Pacific HighlandsShore Excursions - AntiguaDining Experiences - AntiguaPorts of Call Tours - AntiguaThermal Spas & Hot Springs - AntiguaShore Excursions - Guatemala CityDining Experiences - Guatemala CityPorts of Call Tours - Guatemala CityThermal Spas & Hot Springs - Guatemala CityCategory