Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Small group of just 15 people or fewer
- Professional photographer guide
- Get tips and pointers on the best possible photos
- Cover most of the area's most-photographed locations
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Meeting point is outside Cafe Cuatro Sombras, Old San Juan. Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Recommended items to bring: comfortable clothes and shoes, extra spending money, water, protection against rain/sun
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough participants to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Across Caribe
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Great tour to have , but 4 hours is too long for a walking tour in July!" See review