Are you interested in?
Humahuaca Ravine (Quebrada de Humahuaca) Tours
31 Tours & Activities
34 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
90 Tours & Activities
12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Absorb the spectral landscapes of the UNESCO-listed Quebrada de Humahuaca on a full-day tour from Salta. Alongside an expert guide, travel through the scenic Argentinian countryside to Purmamarca Village, an indigenous town home to the majestic Seven Colored Hill. Travel back in time in Pucará’s Archeological Museum; marvel at the ancient religious paintings in Uquía Church; and gaze at the golden statues inside the Cathedral of Maimara.
- Full-day tour of the UNESCO-listed Quebrada de Humahuaca from Salta
- Marvel at notable natural landmarks like the Seven Colored Hill and Uquia Church
- Be mesmerized by sacred structures like the Cathedral of Maimara
- Receive an insightful overview of the culture and history of the region from your knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation from Salta
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip transportation from downtown hotels in Salta
Bilingual English and Spanish professional tour guide
Departure Transfer from Hotel to Airport
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Other downtown hotels are also included in pick up route
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in our pickup routes. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pick up location. We ask that you wait for the guide in the lobby of the hotel indicated
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Argentina
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip Discover Humahuaca Valley from Salta?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip Discover Humahuaca Valley from Salta?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip Discover Humahuaca Valley from Salta?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip Discover Humahuaca Valley from Salta?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5239P81
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSaltaBus Tours - Northwest ArgentinaHistorical Tours - Northwest ArgentinaFull-day Tours - Northwest ArgentinaBus Tours - San Pedro de AtacamaHistorical Tours - San Pedro de AtacamaFull-day Tours - San Pedro de AtacamaBus Tours - UyuniHistorical Tours - UyuniFull-day Tours - UyuniCategory
Bodega Domingo HermanosDevil’s Throat (Garganta del Diablo)San Francisco ChurchShells' Ravine (Quebrada de las Conchas)San Bernardo Hill (Cerro San Bernardo)Los Cardones National ParkSalado River (Rio Juramento)Acsibi CavesHistorical Museum of the North (Museo Historico del Norte)Tin Tin Straight Line (Recta de Tin Tin)San Bernardo ConventQuilmes RuinsBodega El TránsitoSan LorenzoHumahuaca Ravine (Quebrada de Humahuaca)Toro Gorge (Quebrada del Toro)Vasija Secreta Winery (Bodega Vasija Secreta)Cuesta del Obispo (Bishop’s Slope)San Antonio de los CobresTrain to the Clouds (Tren a las Nubes)