Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Spend the day hiking through the El Yunque Rainforest
- Swim in the cool waters of a waterfall and observe local wildlife
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from San Juan included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- We pick up between 8:00-8:30am from ALL the hotels or other accommodation in the San Juan Metropolitan area.
Please provide accommodation details even if not listed on the list.
- Please note that we pick up only in the San Juan Metropolitan area (Condado, Miramar, Isla Verde, Carolina).
- Cruise ship guests and guests staying in Old San Juan, Bayamon, Guaynabo, and other areas will be picked up at Plaza Colon. Guests are responsible for their own transportation to Plaza Colon (taxi stand) in Old San Juan, to meet the guide there.
Plaza Colon Address:
Calle Fortaleza, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
Street parking in Old San Juan is very limited. We advise guests traveling to meet the guide at Plaza Colon to part at Doña Fela parking garage.
Address: Calle Recinto Sur, San Juan, 00902, Puerto Rico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility, disabilities or wheelchairs. The hike is low-moderate level. Depending on the weather, the off the beaten path trail can be wet, muddy, slippery, rocky. There will be some gentle rock ‘clambering' up and down. Required are closed toe shoes due to the slippery surface of the rainforest’s natural trails.
- If canceled due to extreme weather warnings, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Across Caribe
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Tour - El Yunque Rainforest - Off The Beaten Path.
- "The hike was nothing too strenuous so you don't need to be a serious outdoors person, but if you have mobility issues it will be a problem." See review