3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover the beauty of Jeranto Bay (Baia di Ieranto) on an easy walking tour from Nerano on the Sorrento peninsula. A marine protected area, the bay is loved for its clear waters that stretch in front of the island of Capri and its famous faraglioni. Walk with your own private guide along trails that weave past forests, limestone cliffs, and even lemon groves. If you wish, a picnic lunch or restaurant can be arranged for the end of the 3-mile (5-kilometer) walk.
- Privately guided hike from Sorrento to Jeranto bay
- Explore the Sorrento peninsula from the village of Nerano
- Pass a house once lived in by the English writer Norman Douglas
- Admire beach, forest, and cliff views as you hike along the trails
- Learn about the region from a private guide as you walk
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Roncato, 1, 80061 Termini NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, other serious medical conditions, or pregnant women
- The length of the walk is approx. 3 miles (5km) and the route is considered easy
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cartotrekking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jeranto Bay Walking Tour with a Private Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Jeranto Bay Walking Tour with a Private Guide?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Jeranto Bay Walking Tour with a Private Guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jeranto Bay Walking Tour with a Private Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 17726P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSorrento4WD Tours - Amalfi CoastSporting Events - Amalfi CoastHiking - Amalfi CoastNature and Wildlife - Amalfi CoastExtreme - Amalfi CoastWalking Tours - Amalfi CoastSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Amalfi CoastHalf-day Tours - Amalfi Coast4WD Tours - PositanoSporting Events - PositanoHiking - PositanoNature and Wildlife - PositanoExtreme - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - PositanoHalf-day Tours - Positano4WD Tours - PompeiiSporting Events - PompeiiHiking - PompeiiNature and Wildlife - PompeiiExtreme - PompeiiWalking Tours - PompeiiSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiCategory
Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)Punta del CapoMt. Faito (Monte Faito)PraianoSorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Spaggia Grande Beach