1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
One of the world's largest canyons, Blyde River Canyon is one of South Africa's top natural sights. Skip the hassle of driving there on this guided tour from Hazyview, which includes hotel pickup and drop-off, entrance fees, and visits to the canyon's best viewpoints, including the peaks of the Three Rondavels.
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel in White River, Hazyview, or Nelspruit
- Travel by air-conditioned vehicle without the hassle of driving
- Includes entrance fees: No hidden extras
- Get insights into the geology and history of the area from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
Transfers to all the view points by air-conditioned vehicle.
Tour guide and professional driver
Visits to the following view points
The Three Rondawels
Burcke's Luck Potholes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- OPERATED BY Shinzelle Safaris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 34239P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursFull-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingSouth AfricaBus Tours - Cape TownOvernight Tours - Cape TownFull-day Tours - Cape TownBus Tours - JohannesburgOvernight Tours - JohannesburgFull-day Tours - JohannesburgBus Tours - DurbanOvernight Tours - DurbanFull-day Tours - DurbanCategory
Kwa Muhle MuseumWorld of Birds Wildlife Sanctuary and Monkey ParkCape Town Diamond WorksAtlantic SeaboardTsitsikamma National ParkCradle of HumankindVictoria Street MarketHoedspruit Endangered Species CenterWilderness National ParkPilanesberg National ParkLanga TownshipChavonnes Battery MuseumAddo Elephant National ParkJohannesburg Botanical Gardens and Emmarentia DamLion's HeadCape of Good Hope Nature ReserveValley of a Thousand HillsAha Lesedi Cultural VillageHarties Aerial CablewayMalay Quarter (Bo-Kaap)