Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
286 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
606 Tours & Activities
The Rocks Tours
62 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Capture the magic of your Sydney vacation on a private 3.5-hour photography tour. Work together with your photographer guide to create an itinerary that suits your interests. Possible shooting locations include The Rocks, Observatory Hill, Mrs. Macquarie's Chair, and Dawes Point Park. Along the way, receive professional advice on how to improve your photo taking skills. End the tour with a glass of wine and some cheese overlooking the Sydney Harbor.
- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Capture the perfect photos of Sydney
- Take your photography skills to the next level
- Enjoy light refreshments during the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Snacks, wine and beer at the last stop
Professional photographer guide
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
child seat or capsule for infant
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from your nominated location. It can be your Hotel, the cruise passenger terminal or the airport.
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, Botany Bay, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Sydney Cove Overseas Passenger Terminal, 130 Argyle St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise us if you require additional child restraints or booster seat
- Larger groups subject to further discussion
- Infant (3-7 years) must be advised at booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- We cannot accommodate infants less than three years of age in our vehicle
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Picture Me Sydney
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset Sydney Photography Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset Sydney Photography Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sunset Sydney Photography Private Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset Sydney Photography Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 13341P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydneyShore Excursions - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesPorts of Call Tours - New South WalesPhotography Tours - New South WalesHalf-day Tours - New South WalesShore Excursions - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Hunter ValleyPorts of Call Tours - Hunter ValleyPhotography Tours - Hunter ValleyHalf-day Tours - Hunter ValleyShore Excursions - Port StephensBus Tours - Port StephensPorts of Call Tours - Port StephensPhotography Tours - Port StephensHalf-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
Chinese Garden of FriendshipSydney Fish Market (SFM)Museum of Contemporary ArtThe Gap West Head LookoutMilsons PointState Library of New South WalesFeatherdale Wildlife ParkSydney Tower EyePaddy's MarketShark IslandFort DenisonKatoomba FallsCapitol TheatreSydney Cricket GroundBondi to Coogee Beach Coastal WalkKings CrossStrand ArcadeWhite Bay Cruise Terminal (WBCT)Rose Bay