Are you interested in?
- Visit the Museum of the Royal Tombs of Aigai in Vergina
- Eat a typical Greek lunch of homemade dishes in Vergina
- Tour archeological sites throughout Pella
Departure & Return
Aristotelous square and Egnatia square in front of Statue of Eleftherios Venizelos at 08:00
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our trip attendant shall wear clothing with the AMMON Express marking so that he will be recognisable easily.
- You should be at the departure points 10' before the time indicated in the schedule. The bus cannot remain at designated stops, except for boarding.
- Free entry to the Museum of Vergina is available to the students of Universities, Technological Educational Institutes or equivalent institutes of EU countries by showing their student ID, and to young people up to the age of 19 by showing their ID card
- Reduced entry to the Museum of Vergina (€ 6) is available to all citizens of the EU aged over 65, by showing their ID card or passport, as well as students from countries outside the EU.
- Free entry to the Museum of Pella is available to the students of Universities, Technological Educational Institutes or equivalent institutes of EU countries by showing their student ID, and to young people up to the age of 18 by showing their ID card.
- We wish you a pleasant excursion and have fun!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ammon Express
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms