Are you interested in?
- An insider’s walking tour of Harajuku and Shibuya, with Japanese restaurant dinner
- Discover two of Tokyo’s most fashionable neighborhoods, including in-the-know hotspots
- Get a peek at the world’s busiest intersection, with time to pose for photo opps
- Enjoy Japanese treats in an authentic Izakaya or other local restaurant (included)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Food and drink are not included in the price of the tour
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pick n GO
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Harajuku and Shibuya Evening Walking Tour.