Private Tour: Venice Half-Day Walking Tour
Price varies by group size
- 3-hour private walking tour of Venice
- Create a customized sightseeing trip and enjoy a flexible itinerary
- See notable Venice attractions like the Rialto Fish Market and the Cannaregio Quarter, as well as lesser-known sights
- Sip on a glass of wine and eat an appetizer at a traditional Venetian bar
- Choose from five departure times
- Receive undivided attention from an expert Venetian guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointBucintoro Viaggi, Campo S. Luca, 4267/C, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Meet your guide at the prearranged time in central Venice. Depending on your preferences, your itinerary may include a walking tour of historic churches, markets, hidden squares and opulent palaces. Whether you’re interested in architecture, Renaissance art or food and wine, your guide will design a tour that’s just for you and share fascinating information about the history and culture of Venice along the way.
For example, some popular spots to tour around St Mark’s Square include the Santa Maria Formossa Church and the Rialto Fish Market, where Venetians head to purchase the freshest catch of the day. With all tours, stop in at a traditional wine bar for a drink and cicchetti — the Venetian version of bar snacks.
Please note: Your tour will include visits to the exterior of buildings only. St Mark’s Square, St Mark’s Basilica and the Doge’s Palace cannot be visited on this tour. Churches may also be inaccessible on Sunday mornings when religious ceremonies are taking place.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour is accompanied by a tour hostess and can cover any kind of city sightseeing. Hostesses are not allowed to give precise historical and artistic explanation inside palaces and churches and give short information only
- Usually the hostess accompanies tourists along unknown parts of the city sharing stories
- San Marco square, Ducal Palace and the Basilica can not be visited on this tour
- Your tour guide cannot accompany you into any church or historical buildings
- On Sunday mornings it is not possible to enter any of the visited churches due to religious functions taking place. Rialto Market is closed every Sunday and Monday. These closures are beyond our control so no refunds or discounts will be issued
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Venice Half-Day Walking Tour.