Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Comprehensive tour of Wanaka ideal for first-time visitors
- Choice of activities including wine tasting and gold panning
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Queenstown
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 11 people
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up points and times:
6:45am - Heritage Hotel, Mercure Hotel
6:50am - Crowne Plaza, Hotel St Moritz, Rydges Lakeland Resort
6:55am - Novotel Queenstown Lakeside, Base Backpackers, YHA Central, Nomads Backpackers
6:55am - Queenstown Central Pick Up Point (47-49 Shotover Street, Queenstown)
7:00am - Scenic Hotel, Copthorne Hotel, Heartland Hotel, Millennium Hotel, Rees Hotel
7.15am – 7:25am - Frankton Bus Station (near Queenstown airport)
7:20am - 7:30am - Hilton Hotel & Resort
- Queenstown Central - 47-49 Shotover Street
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Children below 5 years old are required to travel in a child safety car seat. If you don't have a car seat one can be rented from us for $50 per child (with 24 hours notice). Children between 5-7 years old are also recommended to be in a booster seat for their safety
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cheeky Kiwi Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Experience Wanaka Small Group Tour from Queenstown.