Springtime in Barcelona brings sunny skies, warmer weather, and sparser crowds than summertime, making it perfect for strolling through the Old City or visiting some of the many outdoor attractions. If you’re looking for inspiration for what to do during this spring season, here are a few ideas.
- Cheer on FC Barcelona and soak up the electric atmosphere of a live soccer match at Camp Nou.
- Discover the best of Barcelona from the top deck of the double-decker hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus.
- Take a day trip to nearby Montserrat Monastery, known for its surreal rock formations and excellent hiking trails.
- Bike through Barcelona to see the city of Picasso and Gaudi like a local, while covering more ground than you would by walking.
- Hit the pavement for a walking tapas tour to treat your taste buds to the best of Catalonia’s cuisine.