With awesome wildlife and fun adventure parks, Cancun is a family-friendly destination that appeals to parents and kids alike. From the Caribbean coast to exploring ancient ruins, you can make your Cancun vacation as active or laid-back as you want. Plan your family trip to Cancun using these kid-friendly tips.
- Book advance tickets to Xcaret Park, Xel-Ha, and Xplor Adventure Park, where you’ll have access to exciting activities for all ages.
- Play pirate on a swashbuckling dinner cruise that includes kid-friendly entertainment and food.
- Double-up on an ATV ride through the jungle—older kids will love driving themselves, while younger children can ride behind their parents.
- Pick one of the ancient Maya sites within day-tripping distance, whether you want to stroll through beachside Tulum or climb the pyramid at Coba.
- Don a lifejacket for a snorkeling trip off the coast, where you’ll see colorful fish, bright coral, and other marine wildlife.