The Pearl-Qatar, a luxury housing and entertainment development on an artificial island shaped like a pearl, has quickly become Doha’s premier shopping and dining destination since its announcement in 2004. Once completed, The Pearl-Qatar will feature 13 islands with a host of luxury villas, apartments, three five-star hotels and 21.5 million square feet (2 million square meters) of retail, restaurant and entertainment space.
Visitors to The Pearl-Qatar will already find a host of shopping options— everything from home furnishing to men’s and women’s fashion—as well as nearly four dozen restaurants and cafes. Options include gourmet burger shops, an Argentine steak house, Japanese sushi bar and a French bistro. The Marsa Malaz Kempinski Hotel is the first of three planned luxury hotel properties on the islands.
Browse. Filter. Book
What are The Pearl-Qatar hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience The Pearl-Qatar?
- Doha : Private 4 Hours City Tour
- Combo Katara Cultural Village & The Pearl Island Tour (Small Group)
- Doha Express Private City Tour
- (Private) Doha Night City Tours
Things to do near Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Dubai
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Al Ain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Khasab
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Famagusta District
- Things to do in Turkish Black Sea Coast