Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)
Bach Dang Wharf (Bến Bạch Đằng) is located next to the ferry terminal and close to the Renaissance hotel in central Ho Chi Minh City. The pier is a popular launching point for boat trips along the Saigon River.
From the area, visitors can get involved in all manner of trips and activities. From accessing various parts of the city to explore, to weaving through its canals on a sunset dinner cruise, both tourist and trade boats bustle in and out of Bach Dang Wharf throughout the day and night. Some operators also arrange trips to attractions further afield, such as the Cu Chi Tunnels.
As well as being a good place to find out more about tours and activities available on the river, Bach Dang Wharf has an appeal all of its own, with a number authentic coffee shops, bars, and eateries on offer. It’s a bustling area where you’ll find locals doing tai chi in the mornings and sipping drinks overlooking the river come the early evening.
Ways to experience Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)
Should I book Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang) tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang) 2020?
What's the best way to experience Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)?
- Dinner Cruise in Ho Chi Minh City
- Saigon by Night: Traditional Dinner Cruise
- Water Puppet Show & Dinner On Cruise
- Saigon Beautiful Evening - Show - Massage - Cruise Dining
Things to do near Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Vung Tau
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Phu Quoc
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Central Vietnam