With the end of the vacation season and the beginning of milder temperatures, fall in Las Vegas is a great time to enjoy the variety of activities both in and outside the city. Here are some of the top ways to make the most of your stay.
- Enjoy the cooler weather with a gondola ride on the Venetian’s Grand Canal.
- Catch one of the city’s Cirque du Soleil shows such as O or Michael Jackson ONE.
- Experience the Grand Canyon by helicopter or whitewater raft.
- Soak in the autumn light—always great for photos—with a sunrise or sunset hot-air balloon ride.
- Get into the Halloween spirit on a citywide ghost tour or by visiting the abandoned mining town of Goodsprings.
- Fly above the Strip on a nighttime helicopter tour.
- Take an in-depth look at the engineering wonders of the Hoover Dam.