Top Lombardy Theaters
4 Lombardy Theaters | All Lombardy Tours
Experience two of Milan’s most visited attractions during this small-group tour of the Duomo and La Scala with skip-the-line admission tickets. Go inside the largest church in Italy that took over 600 years to complete and tour its stunning Baptistery and get great views of the city from its rooftop. After, visit one of the world’s most famous opera houses, La Scala, before concluding your tour.
Available from Sunday
La Scala Opera House is one of Milan’s most prestigious venues, hosting works by legendary Italian composers such as Rossini, Puccini and Verdi. With this tour, discover behind-the-scenes on a tour of the La Scala museum; admire the vast collection which includes original costumes, sets, and instruments; and take a peek at the theater. Then, discover Giuseppe Verdi’s Milan on a walking tour including the Grand Hotel et de Milan.
Walk in the footsteps of Giuseppe Verdi on a small-group tour of Milan, and visit the city’s famous opera house of La Scala. A great experience for lovers of classical music who only have a limited amount of time free, this short morning walking tour puts the spotlight on the famous opera composer and his time in the city. You’ll visit La Scala to see the theater and on-site museum, and stroll to Verdi’s beloved hotel in the city.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Available from Oct 30
Experience Milan’s nightlife during dinner-and-show experience at the trendy Maison Milano. Settle into your seat for an evening of live music, burlesque, DJ sets and a 4-course dinner with wine. If you’d like to continue the fun after dinner, get up on your feet and dance, as the restaurant turns into a disco after hours.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Theaters in Lombardy?
The best Theaters in Lombardy according to Viator travelers are:
- Milan Duomo Cathedral Rooftop Tour including La Scala Opera House and Baptistery
- Skip the Line: Musical Tour: La Scala Opera House & Giuseppe Verdi Ticket
- Skip the Line: Musical Tour Ticket - La Scala Opera House & Giuseppe Verdi
- Milan Dinner and Show at Maison Milano
What tours in Lombardy are taking additional safety precautions?
- La Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)
- Quadrilatero d'Oro
- Accademia Carrara
- Brera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)
- Franciacorta Outlet Village
- Panza Collection at Villa Panza (Villa e Collezione Panza)
- Church of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)
- Vicolungo The Style Outlets
- Leonardo3 Museum
- Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)
- Villa del Balbianello
- Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)
- Bagni Vecchi Spa (Terme Bagni Vecchi)
- Autodromo Nazionale Monza
- Fort Montecchio Nord (Forte Montecchio Nord)
- Villa Melzi Gardens (Giardini di Villa Melzi)
- San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)
Things to do near Lombardy
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Bergamo
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Castelletto di Branduzzo
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Mantua
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Trentino-Alto Adige
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Lake Maggiore
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Central Switzerland