Baffling scientists for millennia, the UNESCO World Heritage–listed site of Stonehenge lies within easy reach of London and attracts visitors from all over the world. Here are a few recommendations to help you make the most of your private visit.
- Visit one of England’s most ancient and mystical sites of interest.
- Admire prehistoric rock formations in the Stone Circle, and make up your own mind as to their purpose.
- Learn of the site’s rich heritage in the Stonehenge visitors center.
- Combine your Stonehenge trip with a visit to Bath, Lacock, or Windsor Castle.
- With private transportation included, relax and take in the sites in comfort.
Private Guided Tours of Stonehenge
Reach the mystical Stone Circle of Stonehenge from London in comfort by private chauffeured Range Rover, or beat the crowds and visit the legendary monoliths before the site opens to the general public on a special access morning tour. With a private guide to lead the way, explore 5,000 years of magic and mystery deep in the Wiltshire countryside.
Private Combo Tours
There are plenty of combo tours that allow travelers to combine a trip to Stonehenge with a visit to nearby places of interest. Stroll along the historic streets of Bath or Lacock, or explore Windsor Castle—Her Majesty the Queen’s official residence.