Top Middle East & Africa Tickets & Passes
492 results | All Middle East & Africa Tours
* A traveler said: "The lazy river and tallest water slide was fun . Couldn’t find the Shark Safari where you wore the helmet under water"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing, the guide person was excellent and very professional. The ride on the sand was thrilling, the barbeque dinner was super and the dancing acts was exciting. Thanks for a good organization and wonderfully time spend during the tour"
* A traveler said: "We have just recently been on this trip and had a fantastic time. Pick up was prompt from our hotel. Our tour guide Mohammed (Potatoe) was very professional and patient as we were a group of twelve including young children, he made the trip very enjoyable and looked after us. Lunch was delicious and the kids loved the camel rides."
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much - Mohammed was a nice guide and made lots of amazing pictures of us. Great to show kids that Egypt is more than beach and pool."
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect! The transportation was on time. The Berj khalifa was everything I had imagined."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant day the whole family, 5 Of us loved the rides, As their were rides for all groups a d thrilling rides for the daring"
* A traveler said: "It was a positive experience, and Mr. Adil was extremely helpful. He was professional, and he went out of his way to make us feel at ease while we dined."
* A traveler said: "When you go there make sure to wait for the fountain display to start so you have a view of it from above. It starts every 30 minutes and is accompanied by music so when the music starts you will know that the display has started."
* A traveler said: "The experience was absolutely amazing, the Giza Plateau at night accompanied by a narrated account of Egypt's ancient history. Mahmoud managed all the operational components, I simply enjoyed the experience."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Got to see great quality shops with the guide. Purchased our Moroccan rug and sipped the famous Berber whiskey! The guide made us feel safe, was super accommodating and made sure that vendors didn’t take advantage. Would def recommend this tour for help shopping in the souks!"
* A traveler said: "My guide Zeeshan was excellent. Gave time for photography or additional time at sites. Only 3 people on the tour so very comfortable traveling in a minivan. Unfortunately, Formula Rosa at Ferrari World was undergoing maintenance and not open for riding. That ride was one of the reasons for choosing this tour."
* A traveler said: "Don't hesitate please. We plan a visit initially of 1h but we did 3h, you will enjoy for sure, this is a very nice place 😁. Thank you to viator also for the valid ticket."
* A traveler said: "This is an amazing place. We enjoyed it so much that we stayed nearly all day even though it is not very big. It is full of very interesting things to look at as well as the vegetation. A good way to escape from the noise and dust of Marrakech."
* A traveler said: "This was a terrific experience and although expensive I told my kids to think of it like a Broadway ticket. You create memories you will never get any other way. The facility was well organized for handling the people and keeping social distancing"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was early picking us up,we wasn't quite ready but he didn't mind waiting once he took us to our excursion he did everything to ensure we were comfortable,he turned into our own personal photographer thank you."
* A traveler said: "Melwyn is an outstanding guide! He has vast and deep knowledge of Dubai history and culture, economics, society and politics and he conveys this information in superb English and boundless enthusiasm. He makes Dubai fascinating! He has created a tour that shows that there's much more to Dubai than tall buildings, though he did an excellent job of showing me them too, timing our tour to make sure we arrived on site in time to see the LED light show on the world's tallest building and the "better than the Belagio" fountain display. Dubai has an interesting history, and Melwyn ensured that I experienced it--through seeing the Dubai History Museum, original fort/settlement wall, and traditional houses and buildings. The ferry boat ride across "the Creek" and Camel milk ice cream were a special treat--truly Dubai as the locals live. He also knows all the best places for photos! While he has an excellent itinerary planned, he is also extremely accommodating and willing to tailor the tour to your interests in advance or on the spot. His SUV is new and very comfortable; he is an expert driver. I highly recommend him--his tour is definitely great value for money. He will absolutely be in charge of any future trip I make to Dubai."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved our trip to Ferrari World. The driver was in time, the van was clean and comfortable. Se struck traffic on the way home and got a bit sick of being on the road but that is hardly the drivers fault. Highly recommended and much cheaper than trying to drive ourselves from Dubai!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Red Sea
- Bait Al Zubair Museum
- IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Zambezi River
- Marrakech Souk
- Kakamega Forest
- Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
- Ski Dubai
- Rosh Hanikra
- Deir el-Medina (Valley of the Artisans)
- St. Aubin House & Sugar Estate
- Pool of Bethesda
- King David's Tomb
- Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum and Memorial Park
- Bollywood Parks Dubai
- Durban Indian Quarter
- Dolphina Park
- Khan Al-Khalili
- Atlantis, the Palm