New York City can be a great time for the whole family, especially for kids. From Disney classics on Broadway to family-friendly walking tours to biking around Central Park, kids of all ages can have fun exploring the Big Apple. Here are a few ideas.
- Ride a horse-drawn carriage through Central Park.
- Catch a kid-friendly Broadway show such as The Lion King, Aladdin, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, or School of Rock.
- Check out more than 200 wax replicas of iconic figures, including sports stars, actors, musician,s and world leaders, at Madame Tussaud's.
- Hit the water for a sightseeing boat cruise down the Hudson River and around Manhattan Harbor.
- Rent bikes or join a bike tour around Central Park.
- Try the best New York-style pizza on a pizza walking tour in Little Italy, Greenwich Village, or the Lower East Side.
- Try cupcakes at Magnolia Bakery, hit the playground on Bleecker Street, and perform a play at Washington Square Park as part of a family-friendly tour of Greenwich Village.
- Experience the quirky thrills of Ripley's Believe It or Not in Times Square.