Just outside of Portland, Mt. Hood stands at a majestic 11,249 feet (3,429 meters), making it Oregon’s tallest mountain. The dormant volcano often has steam rising from its fumaroles, adding to the serenity of the surrounding vista. Adventure-seekers who opt to climb the mountain all the way to its summit are rewarded with 12 glaciers at the peak—plus stunning views of the Cascade mountain range, and the valleys and cities below.
Tours and tickets to Experience Mt. Hood
Should I book Mt. Hood tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Mt. Hood 2021?
What's the best way to experience Mt. Hood?
- Mt Hood Day Trip from Portland to Multnomah Falls and Hood River
- The Hood-Columbia Loop: Timberline, Orchards, and Waterfalls
- Full-Day Mt Hood Waterfall Tour with Lunch and Wine Tasting
- 1-Hour Private Air Tour of Mount Hood and Columbia Gorge
Things to do near Portland
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Nevada