Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs
Travelers looking for a relaxing, natural escape will find all they desire in the hidden trails, hot springs and stunning landscapes of Funestes Georginas Hot Springs. Located just outside Xela, this popular destination has been attracting travelers for decades. Although a major hurricane damaged much of the grounds in 2010, a huge rebuilding effort has restored most of the property to its original splendor.
Visitors can slip into one of four pools fed by nearby sulfur hot springs, wander through the tropical forests on one of the well-marked trails, or head to Volcan Zunil or Volcan Santo Tomas using one of the longer, more technical paths. Fuentes Georginas has a restaurant and bar to insure visitors are well fed and travelers can even spend the night at one of the quiet mountain cottages to insure there’s plenty of time to enjoy all Fuentes Georginas has to offer.
Should I book Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs 2020?
What's the best way to experience Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs?
- Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs from Quetzaltenango
- Half-Day Sightseeing Tour of Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs
Things to do near Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in Santa Ana
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in La Libertad
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in San Luis Talpa
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands