Kenting National Park Tours
White sandy beaches and swaying palms are perhaps not the first things that come to mind when you think of Taiwan, but that’s exactly what you’ll find in the Kenting National Park. This natural treasure has some of the best surf beaches in the region, as well as diving, jet-skiing and lots of other seaside fun.
The park’s beautiful scenic landscapes, with dramatic rocky outcrops, lush jungles and cliffs offering outstanding views over the sea and shoreline, make this a popular hiking destination.
Visit traditional fishing villages during the day and at night enjoy the numerous dining options and night markets in the area’s towns.
Kenting National Park forms the southern tip of the island of Taiwan and can be reached by high-speed rail from Taipei in just 2.5 hours. There is a range of accommodation options from camping to luxury resorts. Some beaches are privately run and charge admission.
14 Tours and Activities to Experience Kenting National Park
Frequently Asked Questions
- 5-Day Best of Taiwan: Sun Moon Lake, Taroko Gorge, Kaohsiung, Taitung
- Kaohsiung departure - One day tour in Kenting National Park
- 4 Days Taiwan Tour (Daily )Sun Moon lake, Kaohsiung, Kenting by train and coach
- 4-Day Tour of Central and Southern Taiwan from Taipei Including Kaohsiung and Sun Moon Lake
Things to do near Taiwan
- Things to do in Taipei
- Things to do in Taichung
- Things to do in Hualien
- Things to do in Kaohsiung
- Things to do in Philippines
- Things to do in China
- Things to do in Xiamen
- Things to do in Ishigaki
- Things to do in Huangshan
- Things to do in Hangzhou
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Southern China
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Sarawak