1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Travel far off the beaten tourist track on a tour to the village of Torgome in the Lower Volta, roughly two hours away from the busy capital of Accra. See what everyday life is like in Ghana’s more remote corners by touring the village, meeting with the village elders, and watching or participating in a traditional drum and dance ceremony. This tour also includes a stop at the Shai Hills Nature Reserve for a chance to learn about the region’s rich wildlife.
- Lower Volta Torgome Village tour from Accra
- Learn about local village life first-hand from old traditions to today
- Unique opportunity to travel to a place largely untouched by tourism
- All transportation included from Accra so you can visit in a day
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointCentral Hotels in Accra
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Landtours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 54994P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAccraBus Tours - LagosOvernight Tours - LagosHistorical Tours - LagosFull-day Tours - LagosBus Tours - AbujaOvernight Tours - AbujaHistorical Tours - AbujaFull-day Tours - AbujaBus Tours - South West NigeriaOvernight Tours - South West NigeriaHistorical Tours - South West NigeriaFull-day Tours - South West NigeriaCategory