Amboro National Park Overnight Tour from Santa Cruz
- Private tour of Amboro National Park is tailored to you
- Enjoy a flexible mix of independent time and guided activities
- Two full days of exploring feature hiking, swimming, and more
- Sleep at the edge of Amboro National Park to see the forest at night
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour hotel in Santa Cruz
Return DetailsYour hotel in Santa Cruz
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Travelers must have a valid travel insurance policy
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Long pants and protective clothing must be worn during treks,
- It is recommend that you bring swimwear, jacket, insect repellent, sunscreen, flashlight, suitable walking shoes, camera, charger and small backpack
- Not recommended for travelers whom are affected by severe altitude issues
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Travelers under 2 years old are free
- OPERATED BY NICKS ADVENTURES BOLIVIA
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Amboro National Park Overnight Tour from Santa Cruz.