Are you interested in?
Santa Catalina Monastery (Monasterio de Santa Catalina) Tours
35 Tours & Activities
Tickets & Passes
66 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
2 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Discover one of the most important architectural works in Peru at the Monastery of Santa Catalina in Arequipa. This 400-year-old complex is like a ‘city inside a city,’ with many streets, cells, and structures within its walls. Learn about the fusion of Spanish and Inca culture that is preserved in this structure and in Peru as you wander the corridors of this beautiful property.
- Wander the corridors of the Santa Catalina Monastery in Arequipa
- Learn about the history of religion in Peru and its Spanish influence
- Admire the stunning architecture that is one of the most important in Peru
- Tour the complex at your own pace with this untimed entrance ticket
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointMonasterio de Santa Catalina, Santa Catalina 301, Arequipa Peru
Monday until Sunday: 9am until 5pm
Tuesdays and Wednesdays: Open until 8pm (Santa Catalina by Night)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY PROMOCIONES TURISTICAS DEL SUR S.A.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all 179
See all 179
Product code: 61669P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesArequipaAttractions & Museums - PunoAttractions & Museums - CuscoAttractions & Museums - Sacred ValleyCategory