Are you interested in?
- Half-day tour to Cape Sounion and the Temple of Poseidon from Athens
- Enjoy stunning coastal views as you drive to Cape Sounion
- Explore the famous ruins of the Temple of Poseidon
- Learn more about the ancient Greek monument from your English-speaking guide
- Great-value tour includes pick-up and drop-off from selected Athens hotels
Departure & Return
One corner away from central metro station Syntagma, opposite the National Garden entrance.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- IMPORTANT: Due to existing Civid 19 protocols please have with your copy of your Vaccination or PCR test
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- French speaking available ONLY on Mon-Wed-Fri-Sat
- Very important: Children , students aged 5 to 18 years old must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaelogical sites or Museums
- Guides allowed only through the mobile App to guide in the archaeological sites and museums
- Port or private apartment or airbnb pickup are not available
- Mask: is mandatory for clients and staff
- Social distancing: Maintain distance of 1.5 meters
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY CHAT Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience