Are you interested in?
- Full-day tour to Delphi from Athens
- Visit the Delphi archeological site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See incredible monuments from ancient Greece like the Temple of Apollo
- Explore Delphi Archeological Museum and see the Charioteer of Delphi
- Stop in the pretty towns of Arachova and Levadia on the journey back to Athens
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hotel lobby of Amalia Athens hotel
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to COVID19 protocols all tourists must have smartphones with headphones and charged batteries to listen their guide in the museums and arch. sites due to the social distancies.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- IMPORTANT: Due to existing Civid 19 protocols please have with your copy of your Vaccination or PCR test
- Very important: Children , students aged 5 to 18 years old must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaelogical sites or Museums.
- Guides allowed only through the mobile App to guide in the archaeological sites and museums
- Port or private apartment or airbnb pickup are not available
- their guide will give them their entry tickets
- Mask: is mandatory for clients and staff
- Social distancing: Maintain distance of 1.5 meters
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY CHAT Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "It was very hot, both at the site and inside the museum so do bring hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and water, as our guide recommended." See review
- "If you are prone to motion sickness, or car sickness, please be advised!" See review
- "The tour has a lot of walking and climbing, so it is important to know that not everybody can handle the hiking part, however the ruins have a wonderful story and history." See review