Are you interested in?
Forbidden City (Palace Museum) Tours
906 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
38 Tours & Activities
Tickets & Passes
193 Tours & Activities
1 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Avoid any long lines or printing problems with paperless skip-the-line entry to Beijing’s UNESCO-listed Forbidden City. Simply book in advance, stroll straight to check in, then show your passport to ensure hassle-free admission directly into the ancient complex and enjoy plenty of time to browse the site’s major attractions, including the Gate of Divine Prowess, Dragon Throne, and Palace Museum.
- Go paperless for hassle-free access to the Forbidden City
- Optimize your vacation time with skip-the-line admission
- Learn about China’s imperial history as you explore the 72-hectare site
- Enjoy included access to the Palace Museum, home to 1.8 million objects
Saved to wishlist!
E-Ticket for Forbidden City (Show passports to get access)
Food and Drinks
Optional Admission Tickets for Treasure Gallery and Watch&Clock Gallery
Optional English-speaking Guide Service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Forbidden City Tickets
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Forbidden City Ticket Booking with Optional Guide Service?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Forbidden City Ticket Booking with Optional Guide Service?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Forbidden City Ticket Booking with Optional Guide Service?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 177296P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Forbidden City Ticket Booking with Optional Guide Service
1 to 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingBeijingSkip-the-Line Tours - Northern ChinaAttractions & Museums - Northern ChinaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Northern ChinaSkip-the-Line Tours - TianjinAttractions & Museums - TianjinMuseum Tickets & Passes - TianjinSkip-the-Line Tours - DatongAttractions & Museums - DatongMuseum Tickets & Passes - DatongCategory
Meridian Gate (Wumen) Tours & TicketsConfucius Temple Tours & TicketsTreasure Gallery Tours & TicketsGubei Water Town Tours & TicketsMiaoying Temple Tours & TicketsLama Temple (Yonghegong) Tours & TicketsBeijing National Stadium Tours & TicketsSt. Joseph's Church Tours & TicketsThe Legend of Kung Fu Show Tours & TicketsShijia Hutong Museum Tours & TicketsNational Museum of China (NAMOC) Tours & TicketsPrince Gong Mansion (Gong Wang Fu) Tours & TicketsBeijing Zoo Tours & TicketsCCTV Headquarters Tours & TicketsShichahai Tours & TicketsCapital Museum Tours & TicketsMarco Polo Bridge (Lugou Qiao) Tours & TicketsOld Summer Palace (Yuanming Yuan) Tours & TicketsHall of Prayer for Good Harvest Tours & TicketsNational Art Museum of China (NAMOC) Tours & Tickets