Are you interested in?
Miraflores Locks Tours
64 Tours & Activities
Ports of Call Tours
2 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
6 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
The cruise port of Colon is the gateway to Panama City and the Panama Canal, and this shore excursion takes in all the highlights. Travel to Panama City across the famous Centennial bridge and enjoy spectacular views of the historic Panama Canal from the Miraflores Lock. Afterwards, discover the two contrasting sides of Panama’s capital as you explore the atmospheric Old Town of San Felipe then drive beneath the modern skyscrapers of Balboa avenue.
- Magnificent views of the Panama Canal from Miraflores
- Guided tour of old and new Panama City
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from Colon cruise port
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Port pickup and drop-off
Miraflores Locks exhibition center US$20 adult
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Colón 2000 Mall, Paseo Gorgas Entre, Calle 11 y 13, Colón, Panama
2: Manzana 030102 1-1, Colón, Panama
Traveler pickup is offered
- Colón 2000 Mall, Paseo Gorgas Entre, Calle 11 y 13, Colón, Panama
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Walking the Colonial city take 1 hour approx. If you have inconveniences to walk the town, you can stay in our minibús and wait for the rest.
- Not wheelchair or scooter accesible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Almiza tour by My friend Mario
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cruiseline Excursion Colon: Panama City tour and Miraflores Locks?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cruiseline Excursion Colon: Panama City tour and Miraflores Locks?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cruiseline Excursion Colon: Panama City tour and Miraflores Locks?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cruiseline Excursion Colon: Panama City tour and Miraflores Locks?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I do not recommend for seniors in wheel chairs or walkers." See review
Product code: 41127P15