Are you interested in?
- Watch a tango show in Buenos Aires
- Upgrade to include a 3-course gourmet meal and/or round-trip transport
- Soak up the atmosphere of the cozy 19th-century tango house located in the San Telmo neighborhood of Buenos Aires
- Be wowed by some of the best tango dancers and musicians in Buenos Aires
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
After pickup at your hotel and transport to El Querandí (if upgrade selected), be seated for your show. Relax and let the culture and beauty of the tango wash over you. Live musicians sing and play instruments like the violin, bass, accordion, and piano while some of Buenos Aires' most skilled tango dancers take to the floor. Many a lifelong tango fan have been made at tango shows. Buenos Aires is the cultural center of this seductive dance, and many first-time tourists eventually return again and again to see the shows and dance the tango themselves.
Dinner Upgrade: If the dinner option is selected, be seated for a traditional 3-course Argentine feast. Choose from several dishes for each course, from Argentine to international dishes, accompanied by local wines. As the dinner winds down, coffee and a celebratory glass of sparkling wine are provided before viewing the best tango show Buenos Aires has to offer.
Your evening ends with hotel drop-off (if upgrade option selected).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Casual smart dress recommended
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Important: for New Year's Eve, the Tango House offers a special dinner and show. Please select the appropriate option when making the payment as the other options won't be available.
- On Christmas Eve the Tango house is closed.
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms