Are you interested in?
- Señor Tango show with optional dinner in Buenos Aires
- Watch an epic performance of tango dance and music in a grand theater with balconies
- Enjoy captivating dance choreography, sizzling costumes, vocalists and live horses on stage
- Upgrade to enjoy a 3-course gourmet dinner before the show
- Select beverages and round-trip transport from downtown Buenos Aires hotels included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Showman and national tango sensation Fernando Soler has created a Vegas-style tango show that features more than three dozen artists and live horses. Sit back and enjoy Señor Tango — Buenos Aires' glamorous, outrageous performance — and don't be surprised if Soler himself joins in the revelry.
Arrive an hour before the show if you've opted for dinner. Argentine wine accompanies traditional Argentinian and international dishes.
At the end of the show, board your vehicle for drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- If you choose a 'Dinner and Show' option, please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Cruise Passengers are not allowed to take this tour
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms