Are you interested in?
- Full-day admission ticket to Xplor Adventure Park
- Fly over the jungle canopy on multiple ziplines, and take a thrilling drop into caverns or a natural sinkhole
- Marvel at ancient rock formations while rafting or swimming through underground rivers
- Steer an amphibious vehicle through the jungle, on bridges and into caves
- Enjoy a hearty buffet lunch featuring healthy fare
- Pickup and drop-off from most Cancun hotels included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Next, drive into the lush vegetation of the jungle on a state-of-the-art amphibious vehicle. Traverse off-road trails, rocky riverbeds and suspended bridges on a 3-mile (5-km) circuit as you explore the fascinating flora and fauna of the jungle.
Then, descend to the depths of the earth to explore secretive subterranean chambers on a raft; using your hands as paddles, enjoy a gentle journey past sharp stalactites and stalagmites through caverns before jumping into the water for a swim.
Freshen up in the park’s fabulous facilities then feast upon a buffet lunch of local and international specialties; enjoy fresh and healthy food inspired by local ingredients and customs. Relax in a tree-harbored hammock after lunch then return to your air-conditioned minivan to enjoy the journey back to your hotel in Cancun.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For pick up arrangement you must call to confirm your reservation at least 24 hrs before your visit day.
- Important: Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We do not recommend this park for children younger than 6 years old
- Children under 5 receive the child price and activities are restricted.
- The minimum age to drive the amphibious vehicles is 18, and all drivers must have a valid driver's license
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable lightweight clothing, walking shoes or sneakers, biodegradable sunblock, a swimsuit and towel, and an extra change of clothing
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Zipline requirements: Minimum height/weight is 4.5 feet (137 cm) or 88 lbs (40 kg); the maximum weight is 300 (136 kg); maximum waist width is 51 inches (130 cm) and leg width 27 inches (68 cm)
- Wear or bring shoes and clothes that can get wet, and bring a change of dry clothes that you can keep in the on-site lockers; please use chemical-free insect repellent.
- As a preventive measure, before boarding the bus or accessing a park, the temperature will be scanned through a digital remote device on every visitor, guest and staff member.
- The Voucher schedule is informative.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The pickup operates from different hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and the Riviera Maya so it is necessary to contact to know the exact schedule of your pickup.
- Tours and days of operation are subject to availability and changes.
- In the event of having symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, and/or red eyes and a temperature exceeding 100.4 F (38 C), our staff reserves the right to refuse to board our transportation or to enter our facilities.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grupo Xcaret
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms