Are you interested in?
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
- Receive a traditional Maori welcome and enjoy an evening filled with culture and entertainment
- Enjoy a buffet dinner
- Watch a Maori concert
- See the sights of Christchurch at night on a guided tour
- Informative and friendly guide
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Christchurch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from selected Christchurch hotels
Return point: Tour concludes at your Christchurch hotel, or alternatively, you can be dropped at the Christchurch Casino, at approximately 8:30pm
What To Expect
On arrival, join an informative park warden for a guided tour of the grounds. See orphaned wallabies, capuchin monkeys, Asian otters, Siamang gibbons, ring-tailed lemurs and more. Don’t miss the endangered national bird, the kiwi, in its natural habitat.
Your memorable tour continues with the Ko Tane Maori cultural experience. Starting with a powhiri (conch) and hongi (pressing of noses) greeting ceremony, immerse in a magical evening in the makeshift Maori village. See an engaging performance of dance and song, including the haka (war dance) and poi (swinging ball) dance. You’ll be amazed as you learn about the pre-European Maori lifestyle of this indigenous population of New Zealand.
Conclude with a traditional 4-course hangi buffet at the Willowbank restaurant.
Returning to Christchurch, you’re taken on a sightseeing tour of the city at night before drop-off at your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Leisure Tours
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Willowbank Kiwi Tour and Maori Concert Including Hangi Dinner from Christchurch.